What is recruitment fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fake job opportunities to job seekers. This type of fraud is normally carried out through online services such as false websites or unsolicited e-mails claiming to be from the company. The fraudsters often request recipients to provide personal information and to make payments as part of their fake recruiting process.
Please explore LifeStance job opportunities by applying directly through our website at careers.lifestance.com where all our legitimate roles can be found. Any legitimate LifeStance job found online can also be found by searching our Open Positions.
Ways to spot fraudulent posts:
- The email is not affiliated with LifeStance. All LifeStance recruiters have an email of @lifestance.com
- You receive the job offer right away and it’s too good to be true
- The job description is vague
- The communication seems unprofessional, such as text, telegram, and Zoom
- Your personal information and payment of some sort is requested
- The sender seems pushy with urgency