We are actively looking to hire Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) within our clinics in Texas, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We have job openings at our Austin, TX location
We offer Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners at LifeStance:
- 100% outpatient work in a group practice setting.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices at our Austin, TX location.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in TX with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- 2 years of outpatient experience (post training).
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
Considering Moving to Austin, TX?
People are moving to Austin, Texas, for many reasons: the glorious weather, the warmth and friendliness of the people, the promising job market and the one-of-a-kind culture. You can’t go wrong with planting roots in the live music capital of the world.
Austin topped the Wall Street Journal’s 2019 Hottest Job Markets list, enjoying its second year as number one. With a high average annual salary, low unemployment rates, and an increasing number of jobs, Austin is a prime location for those seeking to start or build their career. As the capital of Texas, Austin also has an abundance of government jobs. Healthcare, finance and educational services also enjoy a strong market here.
Nestled deep in the heart of Texas, expect summers in Austin to be hot and humid. Summertime highs typically hover in the 90s, occasionally reaching over 100. The hottest months of the year are July and August.
Finding safe, desirable places to live is another essential requirement of any relocation. Austin draws new residents in part because anyone can find a neighborhood that suits their needs, preferences, and budget within the city.
From the bustling downtown neighborhood in the center of Austin’s vibrant community, to the beautiful countryside of West Austin, you can find your perfect home in the city.