Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Hendersonville, TN
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Nashville, TN area who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We have job openings at our Hendersonville, TN Mental Health Care Clinic. Hendersonville is the fourth-largest city in the Nashville metropolitan area after Nashville, Murfreesboro, and Franklin and the 10th largest in Tennessee.
We welcome Licensed Therapists including Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs), Licensed Professional Counselors (LPCs), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCCs), Licensed Marriage & Family Counselors (LMFTs), and other licensed practitioners.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Hybrid Model: Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award.
- Sign-on Bonus
We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed in Tennessee (LMFT)
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.