We are actively looking to hire Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) within our clinics in Texas, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We have job openings at our Houston, TX location
We offer Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners at LifeStance:
- 100% outpatient work in a group practice setting.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices at our Houston, TX location.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in TX with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- 2 years of outpatient experience (post training).
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
Considering Moving to Houston, TX?
Houston is not only the largest and most populous city in Texas, it’s also the fourth-largest city in the country. This booming city is known for its compact downtown area, which offers an excellent variety of museums, restaurants, and entertainment attractions.
H-Town, as many locals call it, is one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. It’s also a progressive city that has, in recent years, attracted a lot of millennials. In fact, the median age of Houston residents is 33 years old. Even though the city has grown (and continues to grow) rapidly, it is still incredibly affordable, and, compared to other major cities around the country, it has a very reasonable cost of living. Houston is even more affordable than many other cities in Texas.
Houston has some great schools that range from public, to private, to magnet, to charter schools. On GreatSchools, an outstanding 23 of the public, private, magnet, and charter schools in the area rank an 8 or higher on a scale from 1-10.