Outpatient Child Psychaitrist Philadelphia, PA
$360,000 to $400,000
We are actively looking to hire talented Child Psychiatrist in Philadelphia area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We have several mental health clinics in Philadelphia area and this particular job opening is for our mental health care clinic in King of Prussia, PA
We offer Psychiatrists at LifeStance Pennsylvania locations:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Pennsylvania, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy for child and adolescent populations
If interested in additional information or interview, please reach out to Dave Gordon and send your resume to [email protected]
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatrists, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Considering Moving to Philadelphia, PA?
With over 1.5 million folks calling this great city home, Philly is the second-largest city on the East Coast. As the official birthplace of America, this historical and cultural East Coast city has so much to offer. Living in Philadelphia means having access to all the conveniences of a metropolitan city including public transportation, and all the charm of a small town. Philadelphia has 25 main neighborhoods and each is a world of its own. Despite being a major metropolitan city, Philadelphia is actually quite affordable. With a cost of living index of 101.2 (just slightly higher than the U.S. average), Philadelphia is still one of the most inexpensive cities on the East Coast. The job growth in Philadelphia increases by 1% each year, especially in the service sector. The city’s job market attracts newcomers looking for opportunities in higher education, research, and government. Philadelphia’s largest employer is the University of Pennsylvania and the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.