As one of the nation’s largest providers of outpatient mental health care, LifeStance Health’s mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
Our clinicians are vital to this mission, and we created a collaborative and rewarding experience where careers can make an impact and continue to develop. LifeStance supports our clinicians, both within and outside of the workplace.
- Our long-term incentive program awards stock grants to eligible clinicians.
- To help our clinicians lead healthier lives, our market-leading benefits and wellness plans include paid parental leave, a dedicated line of providers for employee mental health, and care navigation support for employees and extended family members.
- We offer an attractive compensation package to all our clinicians.
- We value communication and empower clinicians with tools and support.
As a company focused on mental health, the culture and community we build with our employees is paramount. At LifeStance, we have created an optimal work environment, with a range of features built from our mission-driven culture:
- We empower clinicians to focus on helping patients live healthier lives.
- Our clinicians are able to work more efficiently and effectively in every stage of the client journey with our set of enhanced tools, that include patient matching, outcomes tracking and team collaboration.
- We believe in maintaining a collegial and collaborative environment.
- We share best practices and provide robust support services to minimize administrative task burdens.
- Our LifeStance Health Foundation focuses on improving the mental health of youth and adolescents, underrepresented minority communities and the underemployed/uninsured.
Our Core Values
LifeStance is the workplace of choice for mental health clinicians, and our core values support the commitment to our mission-driven culture:
- We care for people unconditionally and act with empathy always.
- We are collaborative, building enduring relationships to achieve more together.
- We respect the diversity of every individuals lived experiences.
To help us maintain these values, it’s important that LifeStance Health clinicians continue to thrive and further develop their careers. To that end we offer benefits to help educate and empower them. These have resulted in 97% of LifeStance clinicians believing they are positively assisting their patients.
- LifeStance Health is approved by the American Psychological Association (APA), the National Board of Clinical Counseling (NBCC), and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) to provide continuing education credit(s).
Strong Work-Life Balance
- Our hybrid model of in-person and telehealth experiences provides unparalleled flexibility.
- We developed a long-term incentive program to award stock grants to thousands of clinicians, providing meaningful rewards for furthering LifeStance’s mission of enhancing access to mental health care.
Explore Our Career Paths
At LifeStance, we pride ourselves on offering flexible and effective solutions to our patients by offering a diverse range of expert providers. Discover the departments that work to provide patients with the customized care they need.