Outpatient Psychiatrist in New Hudson MI
Ann Arbor, MI
FULL-TIME / PART-TIME Hybrid Telehealth
$285,000 – $367,000
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatrists for our Michigan mental health clinics, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.We have mental health clinics in Ann Arbor, Detroit Metro Area, Lansing, Canton, Fenton, New Hudson, Brighton and growing.
This adult psychiatrist job opening is for our mental health care clinic in New Hudson, MI
- ·Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- ·100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- ·Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- ·Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- ·Sign-on bonus. ($20,000-$25,000).
- ·Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), 2 months of paid parental leave (for males or females), holidays, EAP and more.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- ·Collegial work environment.
- ·Newly designed and modern offices.
- ·Full administrative support.
- Growth opportunities.
- ·Latest in digital technology.
- ·Strong work/life balance.
- Salary $285,000 – $367,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance stock awarded to full time providers.
- $2,000 a year towards your CMEs
- Up to $72,000 in additional pay to supervise PMHNPs.
We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.