Clinical Outpatient Psychologist Detroit Metro Area, MI
Detroit Metro Area, MI
FULL-TIME / PART-TIME Hybrid Telehealth
We are actively looking to hire talented Licensed Clinical Outpatient Psychologists and Neuropsychologists for our Michigan mental health clinics, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.We have mental health clinics in Ann Arbor, Detroit Metro Area, Lansing, Canton, Fenton, New Hudson, Brighton, Clarkston and growing.
This Clinical Outpatient Psychologist job opening is for one of our mental health care clinics in Detroit Metro Area.
- Flexible work schedules
- Full Time opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.