Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Job Openings In Norwell, MA
FULL-TIME / PART-TIME / Hybrid
$192,960 to $257,280
We are actively looking to hire Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP) within our clinics in Massachusetts, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
We have locations in: Arlington, Auburn, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Canton, Chelmsford, Concord, Danvers, Easton, Framingham, Groton, Hopkinton, Lexington, Lynnfield, Mansfield, Medford, Medfield, Milford, Newton, Needham, North Andover, Northborough, Norwell, Norwood, Plymouth, Quincy, Raynham, Stoneham, Waltham, Wellesley, Weymouth, Woburn.
We have a PMHNP job opening at our Norwell, MA mental health care clinic.
We offer Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners at LifeStance:
- Flexible scheduling & strong work-life balance with hybrid scheduling
- Extraordinary non-clinical support staff
- Free CE’s
- Above average W2 compensation package
- Full benefits package including medical, vision, disability and 401(k) match
- Annual Employee Stock Award
- Sign On Bonus
- 100% employer paid malpractice coverage – No tail required
- Annual Income Estimate: $192,960- $257,280
We’re seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in MA with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification (PMHNP-BC).
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
- 2 years of outpatient experience (post training).
- Willing to work a hybrid schedule that includes providing telehealth from a home office as well as working in one of our office locations
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!