Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Counselors:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Top compensation over $100,000, no cap on compensation.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Inventive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Sign on Bonus
Licensed Counselors are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Counselors who are:
- Independently licensed in the state of Ohio (LISW, LPCC, IMFT)
- Experienced working with adults, and/or children & adolescents
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 600+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs over 6,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
As one of the nation’s largest providers of outpatient mental health care, LifeStance Health’s mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.Learn More
Full-time employees at LifeStance enjoy a full suite of benefits, including health insurance, dental/vision/life insurance options, 401(k) with match, and paid parental leave.Learn More
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At LifeStance, we are focused on fostering a workplace environment that ensures individuals of all backgrounds are welcomed by a culture of inclusion and respect.Learn More
Our team of expert clinicians give their perspectives across a range of subjects, touching on current topics, family and loved one issues, mental health struggles and the comprehensive services that can help you live a better life.