Licensed Professional Counselor (Therapist/LPC)- Private Practice **SIGN ON BONUS**
$87,000 to $117,120
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
- Quick and Stable Caseload ramp up
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules
- Full Time opportunities
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. (hybrid role)
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Brand New Stock Incentive Program
- Salary range of $87,000- $117,120
- ***SIGN ON BONUS offered for certain locations***
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado (Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist)
- Experienced in working with adult, geriatric and/or child and adolescent populations.
**(NOT REQUIRED), but Bilingual Therapists and Play Therapists needed in multiple areas
**Also looking for multiple Child/Adolescent Therapists
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Therapists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We are looking to hire for all office locations in Colorado!
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to
creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Learn more about
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at LifeStance.
At LifeStance Health, we are growing rapidly. Please complete the following application form and a recruiter
will reach out to you with the next steps.
From telehealth psychiatry jobs to remote corporate positions to in-person work options, LifeStance offers ultimate flexibility.
As one of the nation’s largest providers of outpatient mental health care, LifeStance Health’s mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
We offer a full suite of benefits, including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k (with match), annual stock award for clinicians, paid parental leave, continuing medical education, and more.
Learn more about our Hiring Process for prospective clinical and corporate job candidates.