Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Outpatient
Portland, OR Full-time Hybrid $143,000 to $163,000
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: performing psychological assessments/testing/evaluations, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, evaluating treatment plans, providing therapy, and making referrals for additional treatment needs.
Doctoral degree either Ph.D. or Psy.D. State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Top compensation can exceed $143,000 – $163,000/year, no cap.
- Long Term Incentive Plan (Annual stock awards for eligible Psychologists).
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Oregon (PhD or PsyD).
- Experienced in caring for adults, children and adolescents, or across the lifespan.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing, and feedback sessions.
- Some psychological testing; most testing will be referred to Psychometrists.
- Must reside within commutable distance of local clinic(s).
As a Psychologist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.
At LifeStance Health, we are growing rapidly. Please complete the following application form and a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps.