At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
We are seeking a reliable and motivated Front Office Coordinator. The candidate will be the front office support for patients and clinicians as a whole. You will be responsible for patient management, checking in/out, answering questions regarding patient insurance coverage and benefits and more. Candidate must be detail-oriented, be able to multitask, have a pleasant personality, be a team player, and possess professional etiquette.
As a full-time employee of LifeStance Health, the following benefits are offered: medical, dental, vision, AD&D, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Additional benefits include a 401k retirement savings with employer match, paid parental leave, paid time off, holiday pay and an Employee Assistance Program.
LOCATION: The Lovejoy Office – 2525 NW Lovejoy St. STE 204, Portland, OR 97210
· Greeting and checking patients in/out in a courteous manner; including going over all necessary paperwork, collection of co-payments/deductibles/co-ins, balances etc., at the time of service.
· Provide patients with initial assessment paperwork, evaluate for completion, and accept electronic forms into the EHR system.
· Answering calls and providing patient support with miscellaneous inquires, payment related questions, release requests, etc.
· Ensure accuracy of patient accounts, such as accurate billing address, contact information, payment authorization and collection.
· Assisting patients with scheduling follow-up appointments, rescheduling appointments as needed, and managing (Tele/In-person) appointments scheduled for accuracy.
· Assisting patients with Vsee access, Patient Portal, and navigate LifeStance website platforms
· Answering emails and Patient Messages via Patient Portal and voicemails
· Auditing the scheduler daily for appointment cleanup
· Office upkeep and making sure common space is clean and clutter free
· General office duties, such as sorting the office mail, scanning documents, and Efaxes
· Backup support to the Office Lead for the pre-appointment processes
· All other office duties as assigned by the Office Lead
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
· 2 years of customer service care experience; experience in healthcare is highly preferred
· Prior knowledge of OSHA/HIPAA regulations would be advantageous
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
– Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
– LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
– Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture