Glendale, WI Full-time Hybrid
Experience treating adults with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication, evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional treatment needs, and providing therapy.
MD or DO degree Board Certified or Board Eligible, BC or BE, unencumbered DEA, State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer our Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available – set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, CEU, and more.
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!
Our Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychiatrists who are:
- Fully licensed in Wisconsin
- MD, DO
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
As a Psychiatrist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.
At LifeStance Health, we are growing rapidly. Please complete the following application form and a recruiter will reach out to you with the next steps.