Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LISW-CP) – Outpatient
$54,000 to $86,000
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work/life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Long-Term Incentive Program (annual stock award).
- Average annual compensation: $54,000 to $86,000.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in South Carolina.
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented LISW-CP therapists in the area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
From telehealth psychiatry jobs to remote corporate positions to in-person work options, LifeStance offers ultimate flexibility.
As one of the nation’s largest providers of outpatient mental health care, LifeStance Health’s mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
We offer a full suite of benefits, including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k (with match), annual stock award for clinicians, paid parental leave, continuing medical education, and more.
Learn more about our Hiring Process for prospective clinical and corporate job candidates.