Psychologist (PhD, PsyD) – Clinical – Outpatient
Mt. Pleasant, SC Full-time Hybrid $100,000 to $167,000
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: performing psychological assessments/testing/evaluations, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, evaluating treatment plans, providing therapy, and making referrals for additional treatment needs.
Doctoral degree either Ph.D. or Psy.D. State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules;
- A supportive, collegial work environment;
- Long-Term Incentive Program (Annual stock award);
- The option to see your clients in-person and via telehealth;
- The ability to design your own practice/duties to include preferred balance of therapy and/or assessment services;
- The ability to develop your own specialty interest (e.g., OCD, PCIT);
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings;
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more;
- If you are interested in doing psychological/neuropsychological/educational testing, you will have access to all of the latest testing equipment and online scoring/interpretation services;
- Access to a robust referral list;
- Newly designed and modern offices;
- Full administrative support;
- Latest in digital technology;
- Strong work/life balance;
- Average annual compensation: $100,000 to $167,000.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed or license-eligible in South Carolina;
- Have earned a PhD or PsyD in Clinical/Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, or Neuropsychology;
- Experienced working with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
As a Psychologist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.