Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
Full-time or Part-time
$59,000 to $78,700
- Full-Time W2 positions.
- Flexible work schedules.
- In-person or Hybrid flexibility.
- Collegial work environment.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (+match).
- Annual Income Potential: $59,000 to $78,700 per year
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking:
- Therapists licensed and credentialed in Maryland (LMSW/LCSW).
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented LMSW & LCSW in Maryland, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Please apply today or contact me directly:
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(p) (612) 488-2305
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.
From telehealth psychiatry jobs to remote corporate positions to in-person work options, LifeStance offers ultimate flexibility.
As one of the nation’s largest providers of outpatient mental health care, LifeStance Health’s mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare.
We offer a full suite of benefits, including health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401k (with match), annual stock award for clinicians, paid parental leave, continuing medical education, and more.
Learn more about our Hiring Process for prospective clinical and corporate job candidates.