Chicago, IL Full-time $125,000+
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: performing psychological assessments/testing/evaluations, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, evaluating treatment plans, providing therapy, and making referrals for additional treatment needs.
Doctoral degree either Ph.D. or Psy.D. State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Psychologists:
- The ability to work closely with adults and the child/adolescent populations.
- Proven $125,000 + in Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Generous Signing Bonus and Generous Annual Stock Awards
- Full benefits package: W2, health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full time billers and full time schedulers, you get to do what you went to school for, Therapy, not billing or finding your own clients.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Illinois or in process of taking full license exam in Illinois; including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Ability to provide full-time therapy-only, testing-only, or a hybrid model with both.
As a Psychologist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.