Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available)
Fort Collins, CO Full-time or Part-time $242,000 to $362,000
Experience treating adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication, evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional treatment needs, and providing therapy.
MD or DO degree Board Certified or Board Eligible, BC or BE, unencumbered DEA, State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $242,000-$362,000
- SIGN ON BONUS for certain locations!!
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
As a Child Psychiatrist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients under age 18. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.