Front Office Receptionist
Columbus, OH Full-time $15.50/hr
- Greeting and checking patients in/out in a courteous manner; including going over all necessary paperwork, collection of co-payments/deductibles/co-ins, balances etc., at the time of service.
- Provide patients with initial assessment paperwork, evaluate for completion, and accept electronic forms into the EHR system.
- Answering calls and providing patient support with miscellaneous inquires, payment related questions, release requests, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of patient accounts, such as accurate billing address, contact information, payment authorization and collection.
- Assisting patients with scheduling follow-up appointments, rescheduling appointments as needed, and managing (Tele/In-person) appointments scheduled for accuracy.
- Assisting patients with Vsee access, Patient Portal, and navigate LifeStance website platforms
- Answering emails and Patient Messages via Patient Portal and voicemails
- Auditing the scheduler daily for appointment cleanup
- Office upkeep and making sure common space is clean and clutter free
- General office duties, such as sorting the office mail, scanning documents, and Efaxes
- Backup support to the Office Lead for the pre-appointment processes
- All other office duties as assigned by the Office Lead
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree preferred
- 2 years of customer service care experience; experience in healthcare is highly preferred
- Prior knowledge of OSHA/HIPAA regulations would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture.
- LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.