Irvine, CA Full-time $320,000 to $390,000
Experience treating adults with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication, evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional treatment needs, and providing therapy.
MD or DO degree Board Certified or Board Eligible, BC or BE, unencumbered DEA, State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
What we offer Psychiatrists
- Competitive compensation package based on productivity with uncapped earning potential
- Comp range of $320,000 to $390,000
- Sign-on bonus
- Clinician Long Term Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with 4% match
- Part-time and full-time options
- Yearly funds towards association or license dues
- CME allowance
- Paid paternity leave
- Malpractice insurance provided
Location and Schedule
- Irvine, CA
- Locations are throughout the area to make commuting easier
- Beautifully designed offices that are thoughtfully laid out.
- Monday – Friday with weekends optional
- Flexible schedule to accommodate work/life balance and personal schedules
- Hybrid between office and home
- 100% remote option as well
psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Licensed in California
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
As a Psychiatrist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.