At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
LifeStance Health is seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to lead HR support Practice Operations leadership team. This role requires a strong partnership with divisional leadership and the COO organization to deliver on strategic objectives and skillfully manage through complex organizational challenges. Serving on the HRBP Leadership team, the Director & HRBP supports the development and deployment of HR related processes and procedures while also leading a team of HR Managers to ensure effective management of divisional HR needs. As a leader within the LifeStance organization, it is critical for this individual to champion our mission, vision, and values through partnership with leadership, clinicians, and team members to allow for data driven decision making.
This role is 100% remote, with a flexible workplace option in one of LifeStance’s 600+ locations across the country.
· Ensure a strong link between Practice Operations and Shared Services priorities; cascade total company initiatives and priorities to Practice Operations leadership team
· Develop and implement HR plan to drive in-year business priorities
· Support mergers and acquisitions and integrations
· Ensure strong alignment between Onboarding and site leadership
· Develop and deploy policies, procedures, and process maps
· Manage program implementation for performance review, merit, and bonuses
· Manage crises and determine actions; escalate to key stakeholders on risk mitigation strategies
· Implement workforce plan
· Develop and deploy employee engagement strategies
· Understand employee communication needs and determine change management strategy
· Monitor and build purpose and trust
· Advise Practice Operations leadership team on strategic and operational labor matters
· Collaborate with COEs to ensure strong HR service delivery
· Introduce market data, benchmarking, local market knowledge, etc., to inform HR planning and strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
· 10+ years of experience in HR or relevant HR Business Partner experience
· Experience in employee performance management, employee relations and state specific labor laws
· Direct experience in change management, process standardization, and developing efficient workflows
· Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data
· Demonstrated effectiveness in a leadership role
· Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to understand how to communicate large, complex change
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to analyze data, understand trends, and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
· LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture