Psychologist – Outpatient Only – Sign On, LTIP – No Weekends – Integrated Care
Gresham, OR Full-time $110,000 to $155,000
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: performing psychological assessments/testing/evaluations, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, evaluating treatment plans, providing therapy, and making referrals for additional treatment needs.
Doctoral degree either Ph.D. or Psy.D. State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Psychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Sign On and LTIP!
- Competitive Compensation with Uncapped Earning Potential – Ranges from $110,000 – $155,000+
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in Oregon, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Some Psychological testing; most testing will be referred to Psychometrists.
As a Psychologist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.