Geriatric Psychiatrist – Outpatient – No Weekends – Unlimited Earning Potential – Telehealth Options
Vancouver, WA Full-time $270,000 to $400,000
Experience treating adults with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication, evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional treatment needs, and providing therapy.
MD or DO degree Board Certified or Board Eligible, BC or BE, unencumbered DEA, State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign On and LTIP!
- Competitive Compensation with Uncapped Earning Potential – Ranges from $270,000 – $400,000+
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in WA, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy for child and adolescent populations.
As a Psychiatrist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.