Clinical Psychologist (PsyD, PhD) – Outpatient
Torrance, CA Full-time
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: performing psychological assessments/testing/evaluations, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, evaluating treatment plans, providing therapy, and making referrals for additional treatment needs.
Doctoral degree either Ph.D. or Psy.D. State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Psychologists:
- Compensation range of $120K to $165K based on production
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Long-term Incentive Plan (stock award annually)
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Psychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Psychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in California, including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Graduate of an APA accredited program
As a Psychologist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.