At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
LifeStance Health is seeking a people-oriented Human Resources Business Partner to assist divisional leadership with strategic and complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. Champion our mission, vision, and values through partnership with leadership, clinicians, and team members to allow for data driven decision making.
· Work with Central HR team to assist in creating the People Strategy that will support teammates in working towards their personal and professional goals
· Utilize a big picture approach, use data to guide your work, challenge the status quo, and look at ways to do things differently
· Partner with a cross-functional group of subject-matter experts to design and execute the strategy for recruitment, onboarding, developing, motivating, and retaining team members
· Help drive change in focus on a variety of initiatives including compensation, performance, and talent programs
· Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
· Provide insightful data to influence decision making and provide proactive solutions
· Consult and collaborate with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions
· Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development
· Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
· 10+ years of experience in HR or relevant HR Business Partner experience
· Great at influencing through strong relationships, expertise, and data
· Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
· Exceptional communication skills and ability to understand how to communicate large, complex change
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
· LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture