Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LMFT, LPC, LCSW)
Washington, MO Full-time $65,000 to $90,000
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: diagnosing, developing treatment plans, providing therapy, evaluating treatment plans, and providing referrals for additional treatment needs.
Masters or Doctoral degree and State Licensure (Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LCSW, Licensed Professional Counselor- LPC, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – LMFT)
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Therapists:
- The ability to work closely with the adult and/or child/adolescent populations
- Unlimited/uncapped earning potential that can exceed $65,000-$90,000
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match, paid parental leave, 3 weeks’ vacation and more!
- Strong work-life balance
- Hybrid work model of in-person and telehealth
- Annual stock awards
- Outpatient practice setting; no call, no nights, and no weekends required
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support so you can focus on what you do best
- Latest in digital technology
Licensed Mental Health Therapists are a critical part of our team. We’re seeking Therapists that are:
- Independently licensed in the state of Missouri (LMFT, LPC, LCSW)
- Experience working with adults, children and adolescents, or across the lifespan
- Ability to commute to one of our Greater St. Louis locations (Washington, Kirkwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, St. Peters, Maryland Heights, and Clayton/Richmond Heights
As a Therapist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients of all ages. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.