Front Office Coordinator
Nashua, NH Full-time
- Greeting and checking patients in/out in a courteous manner; including going over all necessary paperwork, collection of co-payments/deductibles/co-ins, balances etc., at the time of service.
- Provide patients with initial assessment paperwork, evaluate for completion, and accept electronic forms into the EHR system.
- Answering calls and providing patient support with miscellaneous inquires, payment related questions, release requests, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of patient accounts, such as accurate billing address, contact information, payment authorization and collection.
- Assisting patients with scheduling follow-up appointments, rescheduling appointments as needed, and managing (Tele/In-person) appointments scheduled for accuracy.
- Assisting patients with Vsee access, Patient Portal, and navigate LifeStance website platforms
- Answering emails and Patient Messages via Patient Portal and voicemails
- Auditing the scheduler daily for appointment cleanup
- Office upkeep and making sure common space is clean and clutter free
- General office duties, such as sorting the office mail, scanning documents, and Efaxes
- Backup support to the Office Lead for the pre-appointment processes
- All other office duties as assigned by the Office Lead
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of customer service care experience
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture.
- Associates Degree
- Medical setting experience
- Possess prior knowledge of OSHA/HIPAA
- Previous experience with EMR/EHR systems