At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
LifeStance Health is seeking a Registered Nurse to provide ongoing care for our patients under the direction of clinical supervisors including physicians. You will be caring for individuals in our clinic setting as they navigate the mental health experience.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Starting Pay: $34.85 – 36.77 /hour
· Oversee the daily operations and management of clinical therapies and infusions under the direction of the Physician.
· Create a positive, relaxing, and professional work environment.
· Greet and room patients, obtain weight and vitals, review any relevant medical information and current medications, start and administer IV therapies, administer medications as indicated and ordered.
· Review all screeners related to patient’s appointment and alert physician if abnormal or high scores are reported.
· Provide clear patient instructions and education regarding therapy and infusion protocols.
· Ensure all relevant documentation and consents are signed before starting infusion therapy.
· Ensure adequate medication dosages and confirm accurate dose before administration of medication.
· Prepare infusion therapy bags and ensure correct patient and dose, before mixing.
· Before starting the infusion therapy ensure correct patient identification is obtained at bedside.
· Programming of IV pumps and knowledge of correct rates and volumes needed for patients.
· Monitor and assess patients thoroughly throughout their stay and or infusion therapy.
· Assess patient’s physical and mental status before allowing to discharge from the clinic. Alerting physician and ensuring corrective action is taken if needed.
· Maintain all clinical logs to ensure compliance and accuracy.
· Ensure clinic prep is complete for the next shift.
· Review intakes and collaborate with physician regarding new patients.
· Maintain and securely store patient charts.
· Establish professional relationships with new and existing patients.
· Timely submission of charting and documentation requirements for each patient.
· Maintain an orderly configuration for the storage of supplies, including vial expiration and sufficient levels of the required supply.
· Monitor and report inventory requirements needed for daily operation.
· Maintain and comply with DEA regulations of controlled substances.
· Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Ensure patient education folders and handouts are made and available.
· Occasionally assist with daily nursing task as available and when needed. (IE: Rooming patients, charting, med refills, PA’s, responding to telephone encounters, referrals, etc.)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Associate degree in nursing is required; Bachelor’s in nursing is preferred
· 1+ year of experience in a related clinical position
· Current/active state license
· Current BLS certification
· Proficient experience with Microsoft Office
· Previous experience with an EMR/EHR
· Previous experience with Zulresso Infusion and treatment guidelines
· Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
· Medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology
· Understanding of documentation standards
· Understanding of basic laboratory procedures including preparation and
· Exposure and understanding of mental health disorders and management for treatment
· Knowledge of infectious disease management and control and safety standards
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
· LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture