Knoxville, TN Full-time $70,000 to $90,000
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: diagnosing, developing treatment plans, providing therapy, evaluating treatment plans, and providing referrals for additional treatment needs.
Masters or Doctoral degree and State Licensure (Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LCSW, Licensed Professional Counselor- LPC, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – LMFT)
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Hybrid Model: Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Additional Long-term incentive stock award.
- Sign-on Bonus
- Earnings in the range of $70,000+ through $90,000+ annually.
Licensed Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Licensed Therapists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states.
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.
- LCSW or LMFT
As a Therapist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients of all ages. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.