Knoxville, TN Full-time $70,000 to $100,000
Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: performing testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, writing reports, providing feedback sessions, diagnosing, and developing treatment plans.
Doctoral degree either Ph.D. or Psy.D. State Licensure
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer Neuropsychologists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Hybrid Model: Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- No counseling/therapy work.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Signing Bonus.
- Annual stock awards.
- Earnings in the range of $70,000+ through $100,000+ annually.
Neuropsychologists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Neuropsychologists that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states including a Ph.D. or Psy.D.
- Experienced with caring for children, adolescents and adult populations.
- Experienced with testing intakes, planning batteries for assessments, report writing and feedback sessions.
As a Neuropsychologist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.