At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services with operations across the country. We are focused on providing evidence-based, medically driven care for children, adolescents, and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to the utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
As part of this approach, LifeStance seeks to identify and recruit up-and-coming talent who are eager to join a growth-stage company and work closely with an experienced team dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and compassion to individuals with mental health issues.
We are seeking a reliable and motivated Front Office Coordinator. The candidate will be the front office support for patients and clinicians as a whole. You will be responsible for patient management, checking in/out, answering questions regarding patient insurance coverage and benefits and more. Candidate must be detail-oriented, be able to multitask, have a pleasant personality, be a team player, and possess professional etiquette.
- Greeting and checking-in/out patients in a courteous manner; including going over explanation of benefits, collection of co-payments/deductibles/co-ins, balances etc.
- Provide patients with initial intake paperwork and evaluate paperwork after completion
- Ordering/organizing supplies
- Working with building management to coordinate facilities
- Accept furniture and other office deliveries and sometimes build small furniture
- Coordinate with setup and implementation of janitorial staff
- Help coordinate IT setup and maintenance while working with our IT vendors
- Answering calls
- Scheduling and Rescheduling Appointments
- Answering emails and Patient Messages via Patient Portal
- Office upkeep and making sure common space is clean and clutter free
- Handling office mail
- Managing electronic patient forms
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a front desk setting
- Possess prior knowledge of OSHA/HIPAA requirements is preferred
- Previous experience with EMR/EHR
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
- LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
- Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture