Vancouver, WA Full-time
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels (optional).
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
Child Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Child Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Washington, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy for child and adolescent populations.