Lifestance Health has excellent opportunities for Adult Psychiatrists to work at our Augusta, GA mental health clinic. We currently have offices in Cumming, Johns Creek, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Marietta, Stockbridge, Kennesaw, Dunwoody, Snellville, Decatur, Athens, Columbus and Smyrna. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, community-based, and in-home services to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
We offer Psychiatrists at LifeStance Augusta,GA Location:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance
- Work closely with the general adult populations
- Outpatient services w/ no call, M-F
- Top compensation package well over $300K in documented earnings, many doctors above 75th percentile
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on RVU productivity
We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
Please send us your resume directly, please contact Luth Wende Director, Practice Development [email protected]
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!