We are actively looking to hire Psychiatrists within our clinics in Florida, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. We have job openings at our Greater Orlando area clinics. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. We provide an array of mental health services, which include: outpatient, intensive outpatient, community-based, and in-home services to the adult, children, and adolescent populations.
We offer Psychiatrists at LifeStance:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance
- Work closely with the general adult populations
- Outpatient-no hospital call
- Top compensation package well over $300K in documented earnings, many doctors above 75th percentile
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy for child and adolescent populations.
Please send us your resume directly, please contact: Matt Barton Director, Practice Development [email protected]
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatrists, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees
Considering Moving to the Greater Orlando area?
Greater Orlando is a region of East Central Florida surrounding the city of Orlando. It’s famous for Disney World and Universal Studios, though it’s not far from Cape Canaveral in the Space Coast to the east, and therefore attracts tourists from within the U.S. but also internationally. Greater Orlando area consists of Orange, Lake, Seminole and Osceola counties as well as extending a bit into Polk and Volusia county.
One of the things that makes Orlando such a desirable place to live is its thriving downtown surrounded by distinctive communities stretching in all directions—including Sanford to the north, Lake Nona and Celebration looking south, and Winter Garden on the west side of town.