Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – PMHNP Miami, FL
FULL-TIME Telehealth Remote Hybrid Available
$195,000 to $235,000
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for our Florida mental health care clinics, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.We have locations throughout South Florida (Miami-Dade County, Fort Lauderdale area, Pompano Beach), Central Florida (Orlando area, The Villages), Northern Florida (Jacksonville Area), West Florida (Clearwater, Tampa, Sarasota, Fort Myers) and growing.
This PMHPN job opening is for our mental health care clinic in Doral, FL. It’s considered one of the primary neighborhoods in the Miami area, which is easy to understand since it’s only 13 miles from the vibrant center of downtown Miami.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Hybrid model, where you see clients both virtually and in office on a weekly basis.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long-term stock incentive plan
- Our full time providers range between $195,000 – $235,000 for annually.
We’re seeking Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners that are:
- Licensed in one or more US states with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification.
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent populations.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.