Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Outpatient – Lakeland, FL
$78,000 to $100,000
We are actively looking to hire talented Licensed Clinical Social Workers – LCSW for our Florida mental health care clinics, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.We have locations throughout South Florida (Miami-Dade County, Fort Lauderdale area, Pompano Beach), Central Florida (Orlando area, The Villages), Northern Florida (Jacksonville Area), West Florida (Clearwater, Tampa, Sarasota, Fort Myers) and growing.
This Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) job opening is for our mental health clinic in Lakeland, FL.
We offer Licensed Mental Health Therapists (LMHC, LCMHC, LCSW, LMFT, LCPC, LMHP) at LifeStance:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Annual Income Potential – $78,000 – $100,000 range
- Long-term stock incentive plan
We’re seeking Mental Health Care Counselors that are:
- Fully licensed and credentialed in one or more US states:
- Hold Masters or Doctoral degree and State Licensure (Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LCSW, Licensed Professional Counselor- LPC, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – LMFT)
- Experienced in working with adult, and/or child and adolescent populations.