We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in Denver, CO, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication, evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional treatment needs, and providing therapy.
We offer Psychiatrists at LifeStance:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Salary Range- $272,000-$350,000
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- CME allowance
We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
If interested in additional information or interview, please reach out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at 512-627-2148 or 720-615-4080 or via email at Krystal.Johnson @Lifestance.com
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatrists, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Considering Moving to Denver, CO?
Not only is the area in and around Denver, Colorado filled with vibrant scenery – including snowy mountains – but the city also sees all four seasons. Denver has a strong job market thanks to its robust aerospace, defense, biotech, healthcare, finance, and hospitality sectors. The University of Colorado and the University of Denver both offer higher education and research opportunities, too. The city is a hotspot for millennials, and the metro area’s job prospects and growth are a big draw for those on the cutting edge of technology in R&D.
The endless outdoor recreation options are some of the biggest reasons moving to Denver is the right call. After all, there’s a reason Denver made our list of the best cities in Colorado to live.