Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist- Group Practice (Telepsych options available) Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Full-time or Part-time, Hybrid schedule
$242,000 to $362,000
We are actively looking to hire talented Child / Adolescent Psychiatrists in Fort Collins, CO who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence.
Day-to-day job will include: evaluating, diagnosing, developing treatment plans, prescribing medication, monitoring medication, evaluating treatment plans, providing referrals for additional treatment needs, and providing therapy. This job opening is for our mental health care clinic in Fort Collins, CO
We offer Psychiatrists at LifeStance:
- Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- Generous ‘above market’ compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP , Stock Incentives and more.
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Salary Range- $242,000-$362,000
- SIGN ON BONUS for certain locations!!
We’re seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Colorado, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
If interested in additional information or interview, please reach out to Krystal Johnson via phone/text at 512-627-2148 or 720-615-4080 or via email at Krystal.Johnson @Lifestance.com
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!