Pekin – Central IL area
Clinical Psychologist Ph.D. / Psy.D.
LifeStance Health Edgewood Clinical Services has excellent opportunities for Psychologists who hold credentials of Ph.D. or Psy.D. to work at our Pekin location within Central Illinois. You will enjoy a collegiate environment working with a multidisciplinary behavioral health team. We provide an array of outpatient behavioral health services, which include: individual, group and family therapy; medication evaluation and management; integrated behavioral health services.
- Work closely with the adult/child/adolescent populations
- Outpatient services; therapy/writing/scoring can be done via Telehealth
- Psychological Testing onsite
- Can provide just testing, just therapy, or both
- Schedule flexibility
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity ~ $70,000 – $95,000+
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401 (k)
- Ph.D. or Psy.D is required
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development