LifeStance has an excellent opportunity for a PMHNP to work as an outpatient NP in in our Lakeland, FL office. Candidate must be comfortable and have experience working with children. We currently have 15 offices throughout Florida. You will enjoy a collegial environment working with a team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and mental health clinicians. Ideal candidates will be PMHNP certified.
- Work closely with the general child/adolescent/adult populations
- Outpatient, Tele-Health component
- Compensation uncapped based on productivity, ~$115-$150K
- Clinic Hours 8-5, M-F
- Bilingual a +
- No nights, no holidays, no inpatient
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Option for part-time and flexible hours
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empower our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact:
Director, Practice Development