Lisle/Chicago, IL Area
LifeStance Health has excellent opportunities for Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists to work at our Lisle location within the Southwestern Suburbs of Chicago, IL. You will enjoy a collegiate environment working with a multidisciplinary behavioral health team. We provide an array of outpatient behavioral health services, which include: individual, group and family therapy; medication evaluation and management; integrated behavioral health services.
- Work closely with the general adult and/or child and adolescent populations
- Outpatient services; Tele-Health component
- Schedule flexibility with option for part-time
- Top compensation package well over $300K in documented earnings
- No cap on compensation, tremendous upside based on productivity
- Mid-level supervision optional and provides additional compensation
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) with company match
- Board Certified or truly Board Eligible within 3 years of completed residency
- Sign-On Bonus
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. We are committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor our services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering our patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. All in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support and best practices in integrated care.
To learn more about LifeStance Health, please contact: